Monday, March 1, 2010
I think I've needed this
So, I used to have a blog that I did once in a while when I lived back in Colorado. I actually still have that blog, but haven't written in it for quite some time now. I decided a few days ago that I needed to start a new one. Something I can come to and vent if I need to, or tell a funny story. Basically, an online diary if you will, of things going on in my life. I am the kind of person who expresses myself so much better in writing. It makes sense that I love to write music since music is usually expressive of how you feel. Well, since I do not have my piano here (and I have a HUGE writers block when it comes to music at this time) I will simply come here. This is meant for my family and friends who really are interested in what's going on with me and my family over here in Belgium. Some things I post will be funny, some I know for sure will be sad. But I hope that this helps me feel closer to who I am...where I am from...my home, in Colorado.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather I'm so glad to see you doing this. I miss reading your blogs....and I LOVE reading stories about my sweet daughter and my precious boys. Love you honey! Can't wait to read more!! Love you!!! Mom
ReplyDelete